Thursday, April 10, 2014

The price of testing.

I'm pretty excited about our next test and wanted to give a sneak peak, while at the same time taking a chance to whine a bit. (An action for which my >2 year old son gets in trouble regularly.)



Well again, like the gel, I find myself spending a bit more than I expect on the EDG project. Our next test will show the Beretta 92FS come out of the Everyday Gunner safe to fire a battery of top end 9mm defensive loads. While I'm sure a guy like Hickok45 spends more than that in a single filming day just for plinking ammo (have you seen all the casings carpeting the ground in his videos?!), it still hurts the everyday guy who has a couple guns and a few terrible cameras to do some filming with. But what can I say, it's too much fun to NOT to keep on going!

So do me a favor, head over to Youtube.com/EverydayGunner, subscribe, and keep your eyes open for the 9x19 comparison and a couple other videos that will be coming out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment